Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file are in both 1) OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document, AND 2) pdf file formats.
- The length of the submission should not exceed 8,500 words (or 17 A4 pages with single space), including the footnotes and references.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Any paper written by a non-native speaker of English must be checked by a native speaker for its grammaticality before submission.
- An abstract no longer than 150 words is provided, together with up to 5 or 6 keywords (for research article only).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.