Participants from certain countries/territories can stay in Thailand for a period between 2 weeks and 3 months without visa. This includes ASEAN member countries, most Western countries, some Latin American countries, Australia, Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macau SAR, New Zealand, South Korea, etc. For full lists of the countries/territories, please see links below.
Visa on arrival valid for 15 days is issued for participants from certain countries/territories, including China, India, Taiwan , etc. Please see links below for more detail.
Documents required for VOA application
• Evidence of travel from Thailand within period of 15 days (ticket paid in full)
• Evidence of adequate finance (10,000 baht per person and 20,000 baht per family)
• Visa application form completely filled out (available at the airport)
• One recent (4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant
• Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
• Visa fee (1,000 baht)
Participants from countries/territories not included above must apply for visa at local embassy in advance. Please contact your local embassy for more detail.