Additional safety measures are in place to monitor and control the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) during midterm week (March 2–6, 2020) for the Faculty of Arts Community.
- Students, faculty, and staff, please check for fever before going to your exam rooms (in either building) at the temperature screening station in the lobby of MCS (Maha Chakri Sirindhorn) Building. Students who have a body temperature higher than 37.5°C will take their tests in designated quarantine rooms (MCS 501/2, 501/3, 501/8 and BRK 408).
- Inform the screening staff and exam officers if your travels and contacts may have put you at risk for infection even if you have no symptoms.
- Use the alcohol-based hand sanitizer gel provided or wash your hands with soap before entering the exam room.
- Wear your face mask and keep it on throughout the exam period.
- Plan to arrive on campus well before your exam to allow enough time for these safety measures and any additional processing.