The Thai Studies center, Faculty of Arts, Chulalongkorn University also offers courses to those who are not interested in pursuing a degree program but would like to take some courses of interest to them and to study various aspects of this country beyond what is available in guide books and simple texts.
1. Applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
2. Applicants must have a good command of English
1. A completed application form with a photograph (3cm x 4 cm) attached (Download .doc | .pdf)
2. A photocopy of Bachelor’s Degree certificate
3. A photocopy of academic transcripts (in English)
4. A photocopy of ID card (for Thai applicants)
5. A photocopy of passport (for foreign applicants)
6. A Curriculum Vitae
Students can join the program in either the 1st or 2nd semester of every year. The deadline for applications is around the end of June for the 1st semester and around the end of October for the 2nd semester. The deadline is subject to change by the calendar academic year of Chulalongkorn University.
Please visit Graduate School for more information about date and time of the admission.
The academic calendar is divided into two semesters per year. Courses in Thai Studies are offered in the 1st and the 2nd semester of every academic year.
See Current Academic Calendar Here
Fees and Expenses
- Thai Student: First course 27,750 baht; Next course in the same semester 15,000 baht/course
- Foreign Student: First course 59,350 baht; Next course in the same semester 15,000 baht/course
For further information on qualifications of applicants, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read 2 easy steps for admission Here