BALAC-SILS – Double Degree Program
***Information updated on September 23rd, 2020.
- 4 semesters at BALAC, Chulalongkorn University
- 4 semesters at SILS, Waseda University
- Students need to earn (a minimum of) 80 credits at BALAC before departing for Japan.
- Students will receive 2 diplomas from Chulalongkorn University and Waseda University.
CRITERIA FOR APPLYING
- Only 2nd year students can apply and only in the 1st semester.
- GPAX 3.00 (minimum)
- Should have had 57 credits (by year 2, semester 1; must have taken or are currently taking at least 2 GEN ED courses by the time of application)
- Japanese language study before departure not required
- Must be working toward either Global or Media concentrations in BALAC
*BALAC selection committee will check applicants’ academic records. Students are encouraged to enroll in mandatory courses and Gen Ed courses prior to their departure for Japan.
*Submission period: second half of the year
- Chulalongkorn University transcript
- CR 54
- Statement of purpose (SOP): 1,000 words
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- 2 letters of recommendation
Download the application form online at: https://www.arts.chula.ac.th/~balac/v2020/index.php/2020/06/30/balac-sils-double-degree-program-application-form/